The Business Development Sales Representative is a hunter of new business development opportunities that will be responsible for creating new business development pipelines for Jackson Healthcare’s Orlando Family of Companies (Jackson Nurse Professionals, Jackson Therapy Partners, Jackson Pharmacy Professionals, Healthcare Workforce Logistics and Kirby Bates Associates).
Specifically, this position is an inside sales position that involves heavy cold calling and email communication with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and integrated health systems in order to prospect new business opportunities to create temporary and permanent placement job orders, RFP and MSP/ VMS opportunities. These opportunities will then be transitioned to the applicable sales teams among the companies listed above.
Lastly, position is required to make a high volume of cold calling, overcoming objections, and use investigative questioning techniques to get past the gatekeeper and to the decision maker.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Become an expert in our companies’ suite of staffing and technology solutions. Master the ability to communicate our value propositions for each product/service.
2. Meet/exceed monthly and quarterly activity and lead generation goals
3. Source and hunt for new sales opportunities using various lead generation techniques including but not limited to cold calling, web crawls, email marketing, networking and LinkedIn/Social Media.
4. Qualify prospective clients by having in depth conversations with lead contacts to determine if the prospect has a business challenge or need that our companies can address through our many product/service offerings.
5. Create, organize and track activity, leads, meetings and opportunities using selected CRM. Maintain high volume of activity and generate weekly reports for management on activity and leads generated.
6. Meet weekly with the Sales teams to identify key target accounts and develop sales strategies that result in prospecting new business opportunities for each company.
7. Maintain a collaborative and professional approach that is in line with Jackson Healthcare core values of Others First (Put others before self), Wisdom (Do the wise thing), and Growth (Keep getting better).
· Performance will be measured by activities which lead directly to revenue generating placements such as:
· Must make a100 calls a day, 500 a week.
· Must have 10 client flips per week.
· Must convert client flips to signed contracts per month/ 5 flips to placements per month.
Education/Certification:B.S. degree required.
Experience Required: A minimum of three years of relevant work experience in Healthcare Staffing Sales, or B2B SaaS Sales. Cold calling and prospecting experience is a must.
· Experience in working with CRM technology.
· Proficient in LinkedIn and other Social Media platforms.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
· Desire to join a fast paced and rapid growth company
· Able to learn complex concepts quickly
· Good in both individual and team environments
· Ability to work collaboratively across multiple groups
· Expertise in building trust with others (both internal and external)